.: 3Ts` Gaming :. Index du Forum
.: 3Ts` Gaming :.

.: 3Ts` Gaming :. Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Xfbml Like Button Not Working ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    .: 3Ts` Gaming :. Index du Forum -> .:|Tournoi #3Ts |:. ->
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rawlireill
★ Vίรίtєυяร ★
★ Vίรίtєυяร ★

MessagePosté le: Mar 19 Juil - 19:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: Facebook Xfbml Like Button Not Working Répondre en citant

Facebook Xfbml Like Button Not Working > urlin.us/3g30g

64b047a479
Now I got it working& there was a conflict with a comment plugin and its facebook connect option. The URL Linter shows correct info. But the like button only shows up with xfbml = true. 203I can't see my business home page.Featured Answer 15 answers Seen by 3,219 Asked about 4 months ago by Beverly BentleyPage Settings Business Pages. Make sure that the Connect URL matches your domain exactly. 84How do I access my business page's news feed?Resolved 20 answers Seen by 2,417 Asked about 4 months ago by Melissa StocktonBusiness Pages. Go to plugins->editor 2. Is that normal behavior? Will I eventually have hundreds of pages listed there? timware says: April 28, 2010 at 8:30 am Yeah, I see that too in my Facebook profile, under Ads and Pages. Instead, the meta information is being picked up from the standard HTML elements and the logo is being picked up from the websites actual logo.

40Delivery & Policy FAQs!Featured Answer 51 answers Seen by 954 Asked about 3 months ago by AndrewFacebook Help TeamAd Delivery Ads Ad Policies. My index is in my root dir, so not sure how it pulls in that info from the /blog/wp-content/etc etc etc I have also tried using the popular plugin Share & Follow to insert the buttons and just update the header.php but that does not work either. Perhaps the problem is that I have a like button in the header and in each post but, thats exactly what I want. I'm using the floating bar but when I click the xfbml like button and set the global options for it I get nothing. Thanks AlphaUA Member Posted 4 years ago # They use invalid code for xfbml button. I didn't saw any strange thing on chrome console, haven't tested on ff though yet. do you think this could be a problem? I did tried the curl you suggested, but I get an error string! Any idea on this? I just type in the browser bar this url: do I am right? Thanks for your help and your time& greetings from Italy! timware says: May 2, 2010 at 8:33 pm You have to execute the curl query using the Terminal app on a Mac; on PCs, click the Start button at lower left corner and select Command Prompt. Ken Skier says: April 25, 2010 at 1:58 pm Quick question: I have a wordpress blog. (Note, Ive used the fb:appid property instead of fb:admins, though I doubt this could cause the problem.) Is there any trick that Im missing? Adel says: April 27, 2010 at 1:57 am Oh, and Im not using WordPress. 2 things: 1) Ive implemented the fw:admins with MY facebook User ID and even after liking my post, I still cant see the Admin link show up on the blog post nor do I see any pages created in my profile (under Ads & Pages) 2) It appears that in your given instructions, I wasnt able to make it work using the href parameter but had to use URL instead.

how do i use the new facebook chatPrivate Text Messagingphim-xes-loan-luan-gia-dinhkatie mcgarry pushing the limits epub epubfree download full version angry birds space nokia c7.sisRobert Mirabal-Music From A Painted Cave full album zipthe host 2 horror download torrentLittle Preteen Cunt Modelsdownload facebook latest version for nokia e63golkesdownload aplikasi facebook terbaru

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 19 Juil - 19:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    .: 3Ts` Gaming :. Index du Forum -> .:|Tournoi #3Ts |:. -> Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006